Monday, September 17, 2012

Leviticus Poll

In my last poll I asked how readers rank fake reviews. 75% gave them a Brown Dwarf Star, the dimmest possible star. Knowing that readers rank them so low will certainly make people stop doing that.

On to the next poll:

Evangelicals protesting gay marriage point to Leviticus 18:22 saying, "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination." I'm not quite sure what that has to do with gay marriage (or as most of the world calls it: Marriage). When I read those words from Leviticus, it seems to be a comfort issue. I can see how it might be uncomfortable for two dudes to do it missionary style without the help of a few pillows. I sure anyone with an Internet connection can see it as well if they want.

If you really wanted your sex to be Leviticus approved which would you choose.

Sitting

Standing

Kneeling

Using a sex swing

Not sure why anyone would use Leviticus as a sex counselor, but oddly curious about what people think the outcome would be.

By Darrell B. Nelson author of I KILLED THE MAN THAT WASN'T THERE

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Can I choose standing, sitting, kneeling, AND using a swing?

Darrell B. Nelson said...

If I had an all of the above option the poll would have been a landslide.