Sunday, January 23, 2011

Shut-up Stupid Sunday: Jesus is my co-pilot stickers


The absolute stupidest argument that Fundamentalist love to make is that the belief in science is the same as the belief in god. If they want to make this argument it's easy to shoot down, go to a city you've never been to and see who is a better co-pilot a GPS or Jesus.

I'm guessing the science based GPS will give you better directions than faith based directions. Yes I recently had someone with a “Jesus is my co-pilot” bumpersticker ask me directions and it was hard to keep from laughing.

So to everyone with those, “Jesus is my co-pilot” sticker on their car, I say, “Shut-up Stupid and get a GPS. It will give you better directions and won't tell you the shortest route is over a lake.”

By Darrell B. Nelson author of Alien Thoughts

No comments: