Thursday, June 9, 2011

Conspiracy Caturday



Although I haven't blogged about it in a while I've still been fighting the Catspiracy when I can. Today I launched a devastating blow against it. I got this idea for the attack as I tripped over the bags of cans that had built up in the kitchen. My wife suggested that I take them to the recycling center for cash, but that is a half hour drive one way and I'm too lazy to do that.

On the other hand my allies in the fight against the Catspiracy, The Central KY Humane Society, are only three blocks away. I figured they could use the $20 that the cans are worth, to fight the conspiracy by finding the cats a good home.

They told me not only would they take the cans, but if I needed a friend to join me on my morning walks they have plenty of dogs that would love to volunteer.

So take that catspiracy, I have found a way to fight you while saving myself an hour trip and getting some new friends to walk with.

While I was there I observed how they are training puppies to save us from the coming tennis ball invasion:
Those Tennis Balls don't stand a chance.

By Darrell B. Nelson author of I KILLED THE MAN THAT WASN'T THERE

No comments: