Monday, September 5, 2011

Poll: What has the Government ever done for us?

In my last poll it turns out that my readers are polar opposites of our leaders in Washington and 100% use reality to base their decisions.

So on to my next poll, and my first video poll.

The following clip is what would happen if a bunch of reality based people attended a tea party meeting:



Substitute the word “Romans” with “Government” and it is pretty much what the teabaggers talk about. So I am wondering what is the top thing the Government does that you like?

Infrastructure:

Roads, Clean Air and Water, Police, Fire Depts, Education, and all the other things that make modern life possible.

Technological Investments:

Things made by Governments Investments: Jet Airplanes, Microchips, Duck Tape, the Internet, Telecommunication Network, GPS, Cell Phone Technology, Fuel Efficient Cars (Japanese Government Funded Research) pretty much every new technology.

Military:

I like not being invaded.

Social Safety Net:

Not having Seniors die in the street, Not turning the poor into disease incubation factories, ect.

Like always vote on the upper left hand corner of the page.

By Darrell B. Nelson author of I KILLED THE MAN THAT WASN'T THERE

No comments: