Sunday, November 13, 2011

Shut-up Stupid Sunday: My Body

This past week has been horrible for me. Not in any specific way, that would almost be better. I'm trying to adjust to the time change. I picked up some sort of stomach bug, not enough to be ill but really annoying making my stomach complain while I exercise and making me need an extra hour of sleep at night. On top of all that after a beautiful October and first week of November the weather turned nasty.

It all adds up and makes me feel totally unmotivated to do anything.

So to my body I say, “Shut-up Stupid, I understand you need to adjust to all these things, but leaving me miserable for an entire week is ridiculous. Get over it and let me get back to work.”

By Darrell B. Nelson author of I KILLED THE MAN THAT WASN'T THERE

No comments: