Monday, July 23, 2012

Poll: Performance Evaluations

In my last poll, quite a while ago, I asked who had the most rousing speech of my WIP. With one vote Nomi won for her Churchillian speech:

Nomi: I shall go on to the end. I shall fight in France, I shall fight them wearing pants. I shall fight on the seas and oceans, I shall fight with peas and potions. I shall fight on the beaches, I shall fight using leaches. I shall fight on the landing grounds, I shall fight them with a hound. I shall fight in the streets, I shall fight where ever we meet. I shall fight in the hills, I shall fight in the mills; I shall never surrender!

The course of WWII might have been completely different if Churchill had hired Dr. Seuss as his speech writer.

Next Poll:

I had to do the annual Performance Evaluations for the Evil Minions. Performance Evaluations are a great way to spot the strengths and weaknesses in the Evil Minions. They show the individuals that have been more than Evil enough, and more than Miniony enough.

One individual has gone that extra mile in evil, as well doing more than her share of Minion work.

The Performance Evaluation has shown that she needs to be promoted from Evil Minion to full Super Villain status. Which means she needs a super villain name.

I'd hate to have to do next years Performance Evaluation and mark off that she didn't command the right amount of respect when shouting out, “I shall bring the world to its knees. Everyone shall feel the wrath of ( insert name here ).”

So I need to give her a proper Super Villain name. One that shows her true Evil.

In her performance evaluation, I identified some of her strengths:

She loves to cuddle.

She has a very soft coat.

She is excellent at chasing off any dogs that wander on to the property.

She is really cute.

So what is the best Super Villain name for her.

Commando Cuddle

Cutie-pie, the dog chaser.

The Czar of Cute.

The Sultaness of Sweetness

Once she has the proper name the world shall bow before her. Or at least give her a polite curtsy. And I have no doubt she will pass her next Performance Evaluation.

As always vote on upper left hand corner of the page.

By Darrell B. Nelson author of I KILLED THE MAN THAT WASN'T THERE

No comments: