Sunday, July 1, 2012

Shut-up Stupid Sunday: Slut Shaming

I have a confession to make. I'm a total perv.

I can imagine the reactions from all my friends to this confession. A collective, “A-duh!”

When I was in high school, there were several occasions where I gave myself friction burns because I masturbated too much. I guess I'm not the only guy to have that problem as the principal in New York’s Stuyvesant High School, Stanley Teitel, has imposed a strict dress code to protect our fellow pervs from this problem.

He says, “Many young ladies wear denim skirts which are very tight and are short to begin with, and when they sit down, they only rise up, because there’s nowhere else to go…. The bottom line is, some things are a distraction, and we don’t need to distract students from what is supposed to be going on here, which is learning.” Source: Blue in the Bluegrass “Slut-Shaming never goes out of style”. 

It's very important that pervs like me and Stanley Teitel are protected from being aroused.

Which is more important? That female students learn that they have a right to self expression. That their bodies are something they can be proud of not ashamed of. That they are human beings worthy of equal status of other human beings. Or that because pervs like me Stanley Teitel get aroused by seeing ANY female flesh (In my case the neck, fingernails, lips, anything) they must hide themselves because protecting male perverts is more important than their human rights?

I'm getting sick of all the attempts to shame females about being human.

From Rush Limbaugh hearing how much a women spends on the pill, dividing that by the cost of the pills he has to give a girl to have sex with him and being shocked at the number. To the GOP pushing to cut Women's Health Services. The attempts to dehumanize half the population makes me want to vomit.

If a woman dresses in a way that fills my head with perverted thoughts of sex, distracting me from the perverted thoughts of sex with the last girl who walked by, that's not her problem. If a woman wants to have sex for pleasure and protect herself, that's called being a human. If a woman thinks her uterus isn't a clown car and doesn't have to be used at all times, that's her choice.

So to all the slut-shamers out there, I say, “Shut-up Stupid, women are human beings and have the right to physical pleasure, freedom of expression, personal freedom, the choice of when or if to use their uterus, and how to dress as they please. If these things make my fellow perverts get friction burns on their dicks, it's not the woman's problem.”

By Darrell B. Nelson author of I KILLED THE MAN THAT WASN'T THERE

No comments: