Monday, July 25, 2011

Feeding my Poll

Great news is my poll has increased in size by 50%. I always get excited when my poll grows, or is it the other way around.

Last week I did a political poll with the same question that most of the polls ask:

If the US Presidential Election were held today, I would...

A) Be very surprised
B) Vote
C) Think it was a trap and stock up on Aluminum Foil

I'm sure that both parties must looking at these results and using them to form their strategies, here are the results:

Half the people who took the poll said “If the Election were held today, I would think it was a trap and stock up on Aluminum Foil”

One-Third would be very surprised.

And only one-sixth would vote.

So changing Election Day to a totally random day has risks for both sides. The GOP does better when voter turn-out is low, however they would lose their base of Paranoid Schizophrenics.

On to the new poll, this one has to do with song lyrics:

In 1976 Thin Lizzy released their hit song Jailbreak. In that song they were very unsure about something according to these lyrics:

Tonight there's gonna be a jailbreak,
Somewhere in this town,


It is a very puzzling question, where in this town would the JAILbreak happen?

So that is my new poll question:

Where in this town will the there be a jailbreak?

A) The deepest, darkest recesses of the human soul
B) Bob's Place
C)The five and dime.

I together we can answer this 35 year old mystery.

Like always the poll is on the upper left hand side of the page.

By Darrell B. Nelson author of I KILLED THE MAN THAT WASN'T THERE

No comments: