Monday, July 18, 2011

Looking at my Poll

Last week I flashed my poll on this site. Unfortunately it was a small poll and nobody noticed so I had raise attention to my poll on Wednesday. Now the results are in:

When asked, Which of these things is the paramount contributer to human misery at the moment.
2 people said Religion
0 people said Windows Vista
2 people said Bank of America

If I remember my stats 101 correctly the margin of error on this poll is larger than the results making it invalid but I still found it interesting.

Those things are on the opposite ends of society:

Organized Religion is society's Love and Hate emotion.
Bank of America is simply indifferent to the needs and concerns of people.
Windows Vista is just incompetence on a grand scale.

People were split between what is worse: Emotions that can overpower rational thinking, or the total indifference to the suffering caused by materialistic actions. I guess incompetence can be tolerated.

Or maybe I'm looking at my poll to much.

So it's time to whip out a new poll for everyone to look at.

Political Poll:

If the US Presidential Election were held today, I would...

A) Be very surprised
B) Vote
C) Think it was a trap and stock up on Aluminum Foil

The poll is up on the upper left side of the page.

By Darrell B. Nelson author of I KILLED THE MAN THAT WASN'T THERE

No comments: