Sunday, July 31, 2011

Shut-up Stupid Sunday: 10%


Polls show that 10% of the American people approve of the way the republicans are handling the debt crisis that they created. Who the hell are these 10%?

To show my bias here, I can understand the 40% who approve of the way Obama is handling it. I don't agree but I understand.

This crisis could go away if Obama made a speech and said, “F-you bitches, I killed Bin Laden and I'm invoking the powers of the 14th amendment to solve this. Got a problem with that?”

So to anyone who approves of the job that any one involved in the negotiations on this insane theater of the absurd is doing, I say, “Shut-up Stupid, everyone involved is showing their highest levels of incompetence.”

By Darrell B. Nelson author of I KILLED THE MAN THAT WASN'T THERE

No comments: