Monday, August 1, 2011

The most useful poll ever.

Last week, I tried to put my poll into a 35 year old... mystery. In Thin Lizzy's song Jailbreak they said that:
Tonight there's gonna be a jailbreak,
Somewhere in this town.


As to where the Jailbreak might happen it was an even split between Bob's Place and the Five and Dime. We did rule out, the deepest, darkest recesses of the human soul.

Even though we couldn't solve this mystery, we have given Bob a reason to be nervous.

Now I want to make my poll useful.

In most Internet discussions someone will eventually point to a non-scientific poll that says that their side is right. I hate to make them go through all the work of googling a non-scientific poll so we can solve problem this with a totally non-scientific poll.

Who's side do you think is right?

A) My side
B) The other side
C) It is a complex issue in which both sides have some merit.

With this poll we can finally find out who is right and who is wrong.

Vote on the upper left hand part of the page.

By Darrell B. Nelson author of I KILLED THE MAN THAT WASN'T THERE

No comments: