Sunday, October 16, 2011

Shut-up Stupid Sunday: Citibank and Bank of America

In New York two dozen Citibank customers tried to close their accounts at the same time and Citibank had them arrested for trespassing.

In California two women who were part of Occupy Santa Cruz went into a Bank of America branch to close their accounts and the manager threatened to have them arrested, they were not allowed to close their accounts.

When an organization charges people money to avoid a problem that the organization sets up it is called racketeering. Citibank and Bank of America charge their customers fees. By having them arrested for trying to close their accounts and avoid these fees they are engaging in racketeering.

Besides the fact that what Citibank and Bank of America did was illegal (hopefully lawsuits will be filed) it shows exactly why the 99% are protesting. The 99% movement is a response to the Banks feeling they own the government. Telling the police to arrest people for closing their accounts shows that the Banks feel that the police work for them not the people. The fact that the customers were arrested shows they are right.

I have made my views on Bank of America clear: I pile upon the Bank of America the sum of all the general rage and hate felt by my whole race from Adam down; and if my chest were a mortar, I would burst my hot heart’s shell upon it. To the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned bank!

I thought they couldn't hit any new lows. I was wrong.

Citibank and Bank of America have shown that they do in fact own the government and now they striking down all who dare oppose them.

For thirty years the banks have played on mankind's darker nature, preying on the citizens while turning people against each other. Shrinking the wages of the middle class while pointing the finger at those least fortunate among society. Crashing the economy and blaming the victims. Those who opposed them are dealt with by the very people who are supposed to protect the weak. That has been the plan.

So to Citibank, Bank of America, and all the other banks that will use the power of the government to arrest those who oppose them, I say, “Shut-up Stupid. For all your planning and scheming to oppress the American people, for all your belief that you can steal peoples houses and arrest people who dare not do business with you, For all your years of theft and bribery that makes you believe you are untouchable, you forgot one element! Humanity! Any plan, any organization, any system that fails to take into account the dignity and worth of every individual, well that plan is doomed to fail. We are the 99% arrest one of us and two more will step in to take their place.”

By Darrell B. Nelson author of I KILLED THE MAN THAT WASN'T THERE

No comments: