Monday, October 8, 2012

Kraken Poll

With one vote Cannibal Nazi Zombies were found to be the scariest monsters Vekman has taken on.

On to the next poll.

Back in 2010 I took out a two year lease on a Kraken. It was a great deal at the time. The Kraken market was hot and it was tough to get your hands on one. Over the last couple years I've found that I really don't use my Kraken that much. Sure having a Kraken is handy, but nowadays there are many Kraken alternatives out there. That's probably why the Kraken market is in a slump.

Now that my lease is up, I was wondering should I:

Buy a new Kraken

Do without a Kraken

or, Re-lease the Kraken

As always vote on the upper left side of the page.

By Darrell B. Nelson author of I KILLED THE MAN THAT WASN'T THERE

1 comment:

Stephanie Barr said...

Duh! Re-lease the kraken. Give the evil minions something to play with.