Saturday, January 9, 2010

Building the Purrfect Trap II: Snow Version

Last fall I built a trap for the Evil Minions that spy on me when I’m working in my office.

It worked purrfectly on sunny days but was less effective on cloudy days. Then when it snowed recently it wasn’t used at all.


As a result the Evil Minions started spying on me again, this time with laser eyes.


I realize I’d need a new trap for cold snowy nights so I built another one. In this version I will employ the tactics of Judo and used my enemies own power against them.

I had a small Styrofoam cooler that was sent to me when I bought meat online, so I cut a hole in one end for the minions to enter, taped the lid shut and put some weight on top of it to keep it from blowing away.

This version should use the minions own body heat to keep it warm inside and since it is well insulated they will sleep toasty warm when it’s below freezing out.

No comments: