Monday, June 28, 2010

Any of my Kentucky readers please help


I’ve whined and complained about the Mainstream Media a lot. But the owner of one of the blogs I read actually does stuff about it.

Barefoot and Progressive is a Lexington, KY based blog that is unlike most Political Blogs, or local newspapers, because the site’s owner goes out and talks to the people he talks about.

Often times he gets stories that the local newspapers don’t bother with. It is the very example of good Blogging/Journalism.

Unfortunately, his work takes money to support it. I’m asking all of my readers, especially the ones that live in Kentucky to give him a little support by at least visiting his site to drive his numbers up which will boost his ad revenue. Or, if you care about good reporting in the Bluegrass area of Kentucky maybe throwing him some love by donating.

Barefoot and Progressive


By Darrell B. Nelson author of Invasive Thoughts

No comments: