Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Temper Tantrum Tuesday: Kicking Women in the Head


As you’ve probably heard Tim Profitt (pictured above) a county coordinator and $2,500 donor to the Rand Paul campaign stomped on a Conway supporter’s head before the Conway-Paul debate, Paul has said it is okay as no property was damaged.

To follow this up Rand Paul has launched a new radio ad that says if you don’t vote for him you’re unpatriotic.

I wonder if his next act to try and get my vote is to pour sugar in my gas tank while anally raping my grandmother.

Look Rand I had always just figured you were a kook, and Kentucky does tend to elect kooks just to get them to leave the damn state. But you are going to far, with taking money from neo-nazi groups, name-calling, palling around with people that call the President a terrorist, you are actively inciting people whose grasp on reality isn’t too tight to begin with.

So Rand be a man and condemn your followers who turn to violence whenever they disagree with someone. Sure you may lose the election because the unhinged are your base but you might sleep better at night.

By Darrell B. Nelson author of Invasive Thoughts

1 comment:

Stephanie Barr said...

I speechless. How could this sort of BS go on unchallenged?

God, I hate politics.