Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Writing Wednesday: Alien Thoughts


Today I am launching my first eBook: ALIEN THOUGHTS. It is available at Amazon through their Kindle Platform. It took me a week to format it for Kindle but looking it over on the Kindle for PC it looks incredible.

For all other eReaders it is also available at Smashwords.

It is this point in a normal Book Release post that the author usually begs people to buy their book. If you’ve checked out my blog anytime in the past 2 years you know I don’t do things the normal way. I don’t want people rushing out and buying the book.

At the Kindle Store they offer the first 4 chapters as a sample, at Smashwords they offer 20% of the book as a sample. In both samples there is enough of the book to a good feeling for the main character Simon Yar. He is the favorite of all the characters I’ve ever written; every time I review the book I get caught up in his struggles.

So if you are interested in getting caught up in a world slowly transforming in a way that only a person with extreme Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder can see, but can’t be sure if he is just being paranoid, then please download the sample. If you like the main character, you’ll like the book. If you don’t like him then the book isn’t for you and save your $2.99 for my next eBook that I hope to release next month.

As readers of this blog know, I am a junkie for feedback so let me know if you like it, hate it or any other emotion.

Download the sample for free at:

Amazon (Kindle Version)
Smashwords (All Versions)


By Darrell B. Nelson author of ALIEN THOUGHTS

No comments: