Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Same Sex Marriage Poll, Part 2


My last poll asked what legal thing you would plead the 5th to rather than having your family and friends find out that about.

Half the voters would rather go to trial for murder than admit they were a member of congress. I can't say I blame them.

A quarter wouldn't want people to know they were at a Carrot Top concert, so Carrot Top is twice as popular as Congress. According to this poll if Congress were to star in a movie it wouldn't be anywhere near as successful as Chairman of the Board which ranked 63 in the all time bottom of movies rankings, being beat by such classics as Mitchel and Laserblast.

No one was ashamed to be at a transvestite bar. For the record I've never actual been to one, not because I'd be embarrassed, but during my bar hopping days I didn't live near any.

So on to my next poll:

An earlier poll showed most of my readers think Same-Sex marriages “Are Fabulous”. When I came across this little article on questions not to ask a Same-Sex couple getting married. I thought of a poll.

I'm a Unitarian so Same-Sex marriages are something I grew up with, so most of those questions I wouldn't even think to ask. But I have found a few questions that are sort of Faux-pas. I'm wondering which ones you think shouldn't be asked.

On the honeymoon, can I watch?

Why not an unhappy, mournful wedding?

Will it be fabulous?

Will you have separate Bachelor/Bachelorette parties?

As always vote on the upper left hand side of the page.


By Darrell B. Nelson author of I KILLED THE MAN THAT WASN'T THERE

No comments: