Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Announcing that I will be making an announcement.


Some of you might have guessed from yesterday's poll that I will be making an announcement this week. Today I will answer when I will make the announcement. I'll do it tomorrow.

I also gave out some hints as to what it might be.

It might be a new release:
It might be that I have 99 Flamingos that I will give to my fans:
It might be that I will unleash a kitten army that will rule the world.
Or I might have a cure for cancer.
I really hope I have a kitten army around here somewhere. I'll just have to wait until tomorrow to find out.

By Darrell B. Nelson author of I KILLED THE MAN THAT WASN'T THERE

1 comment:

Interesting Facts said...

I like your idea about option you have given us regarding making the announcement. kitten army looks ready to work for you. I love those cute armies.