Monday, February 6, 2012

Friendship Poll

The results from my last poll were overwhelming.

I asked what question would be considered faux-pas to ask a same sex couple that are getting married.

75% thought asking if you could watch them on their honeymoon to be out of bounds.
25% thought asking if they were going to have separate bachelor / bachelorette parties to be bad taste.

For the party situation the more polite thing to do is simply ask if you are invited, if you get two invites to separate events, super. If not oh well.

To the other question, it may be hard to believe but there is not a conspiracy out there to have all people watch gay and lesbian sex. I've asked many lesbian couples and that isn't high on their list. Maybe it's just me.

On to the next poll:

I'm working on a novel where the Main Character's friends aren't really all that friendly. So I was wondering what could a friend do that would make you stop being their friend? I know the obvious like anal rape puts a strain on friendship, but how about these lesser things.

If they didn't stop you from accidental cannibalism?

Switching your birth control pills with ovulation pills?

They were spying on you for a sinister organization?

They were paid to have sex with you?

Like always vote on the upper left hand corner of the page.

By Darrell B. Nelson author of I KILLED THE MAN THAT WASN'T THERE

No comments: