Monday, April 30, 2012

Learnin' Poll

I messed up the poll last week. When I noticed blogger wouldn't let me change it. I hate the new blogger interface. For me just writing code is easier.

So I don't know how people think Ted Nugent should be remembered. I will just remember him as a revolting pants crapping draft dodger, pedophile rapist, who threatened to shoot the president. He could do a service to society by taking one of the guns he is so proud of, putting it to his head, and blowing whatever brains he has out.

I've gotten flack in the past about joking about death. So let me assure everyone, I'm not joking. If Ted Nugent blew his brains out I wouldn't shed one tear. The guy is a waste of life.

On to my next poll,

I ran out of checks and had to pay cash. I was $1.99 short. I had the wrong credit card with me so I had to put something back. What I put back cost $3.98. The clerk credited it and was baffled that her register said, “-$1.99”. A whole army of clerks had to come over to figure out my change, $1.99.

That got me thinking about education. I support local public schools even though I don't have kids. When I run into a public school teacher who is feeling down I try to cheer them up. I like the fact that they keep me from having to wade through beggars everywhere I go.

Besides knowing that no matter what happens, your child will get a minimum education, public schools make everyday life a lot easier for people.

Today's question: What benefit do you most enjoy about Public Schools?

Fewer Beggars in the street

Getting correct change at a store.

Leaving notes, knowing 99% of people can read.

Public School kids don't piss themselves in public very often.

As always vote on the upper left hand corner of the page.

By Darrell B. Nelson author of I KILLED THE MAN THAT WASN'T THERE

No comments: