Sunday, November 11, 2012

Shut-up Stupid Sunday: Post Election overload

I've been writing this Shut-up Stupid Sunday series for over three years now. Well over 120 posts. In the first post on Sept 20, 2009 I defined stupid, “I am using the term “Stupid”, for lack of a better term, for the total lack of Intellectual curiosity and the insistence to deny any and all facts that contradict their pre-conceived beliefs that these groups display.”

It has become my most popular series of posts. My hits spike on Sunday's and Mondays.

For the past three years I've had fun let my sarcasm loose on people who put their beliefs, (not just religious) ahead of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Now after facts destroyed the bubble that Fox/GOP loudmouths were living in, it seems everyone is hopping on the bandwagon.

I know it will be short-lived. But for now a lot of the MSM reporters are having as much fun as I do showing facts reign supreme.

So today I'm just going to sit back and watch as half the news stories could be taken straight from my shut-up stupid posts.


By Darrell B. Nelson author of I KILLED THE MAN THAT WASN'T THERE

No comments: