Thursday, February 21, 2013

Golfing with Tiger Woods and President Obama

The press corp is outraged that they weren't allowed access to the golf outing with Tiger Woods and President Obama. They could have just talked to me. When I was promoting my new book, SHOWGIRLS AND ALIENS that will be available on Amazon via their KDP Select program, I went golfing with Tiger Woods and President Obama.
Well, not really with them as I was in Kentucky and they were at a golf course, but we were on the same planet that counts, right? Oh and I wasn't really golfing, just doing my daily walk, but it was a form of exercise. And I wasn't promoting my new book, SHOWGIRLS AND ALIENS the story of a stripper fighting the man-sized reptiles that control the Earth, I was just sort of walking.
But Tiger Woods and President Obama were walking as well, so it's all connected.
It also reminded me about how similar my new book, SHOWGIRLS AND ALIENS about a fun and feisty stripper saving the world, is to a golf match between Tiger Woods and President Obama in that...well there has to be some connection.
Shortly after my sort of golfing match with Tiger Woods and President Obama while promoting my new book SHOWGIRLS AND ALIENS a comedy about a stripper taking on Alien Reptiles, I read this post, 10 Book-Marketing/Self-Promotion Techniques Which Annoy Potential Readers and found some great hints on how to promote my new book, SHOWGIRLS AND ALIENS the second book in the Vekman series.
By the way, I have a new book coming out, SHOWGIRLS AND ALIENS. It will soon appear on my AMAZON page.

By Darrell B. Nelson author of I KILLED THE MAN THAT WASN'T THERE

No comments: