Saturday, February 23, 2013

New Release and Gifts

I'm announcing the release of my new book on amazon. SHOWGIRLS AND ALIENS

It's a fast fun read.
Former Gymnast, Nomi, lost hope after her parents were killed. She's now a drug using stripper. When she is on acid she can see the alien reptiles that rule the Earth in their true form.
She learns that not only have the reptiles been enslaving mankind but they killed her parents as well. They have targeted her to host a new breed of reptiles.
She must defeat the reptiles that enslave the Earth. Or she will be impregnated by them.

As a special promotion for every facebook like I get for this book, I will rub a kitten's ears.

If you don't want to like it for me, do it for the kittens.

By Darrell B. Nelson author of I KILLED THE MAN THAT WASN'T THERE

No comments: