Sunday, September 5, 2010

Shut-up Stupid Sunday: Crickets


This is a message to all crickets, because I know they surf the web. You will have much better chances to score if you are outside. Chirping all night inside my house will not get you laid. You are more likely to wander onto the glue traps I placed than to find another cricket that didn’t get trapped in the traps.

All your effort to loudly court a mate at night will do nothing but keep me up at night making me put down more glue traps in the morning.

So to all crickets that wander into my house I say, “Shut up Stupid. I mean it Shut up.”


By Darrell B. Nelson author of Invasive Thoughts

2 comments:

Stephanie Barr said...

Is your conscience bothering you?

:)

Darrell B. Nelson said...

No the cricket that moved in under my fridge was bothering me.