Friday, March 13, 2009

Give up your X-Box and come over to Project Savior



A story from the Consumerist pertaining to gays being banned suspended from Xbox Live has made the internet rounds today. Not all gays though, just those that label themselves as such. Microsoft evidently has a "don't ask, don't tell" policy hidden in the XBL end user license agreement.

A user was banned suspended from the service for stating in her profile that she was lesbian. Going by the name "Theresa", she had this to say about the matter (taken from consumerist.com)
More here.

Apparently lesbians aren't allowed on X-Box live. I don't know I'm male and have a Playstation 3.

I'd just like to say that all lesbians (Gays, straights, bi, hermaphrodites that haven't made up their minds) are all welcome at Project Savior.

BTW: If you are some other form of sexual orientation that I missed you are welcome at Project Savior as well.

I'd like to think I'm more tolerate than Microsoft.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's insane, I don't know how they can do that legally. C'est la vie.

Anonymous said...

That's crazy, what's the point of discriminating against them like that? All Xbox is doing there is losing customers.