Saturday, October 31, 2009

Catspiracy Caturday: Alternative Energy Edition




The Catspiracy is getting bolder. An evil minion broke into my house yesterday.

Sneaky Minion

Either they have learned how to manipulate Space-Time so they can transport instantly to any point in the universe at will, or I left the back door open.

It was open when I checked later but that could have been from them trying to cover their tracks.

I had to save myself by distracting the minion with a bowl of milk.

Minion and Milk

The minion appeared as I was writing up my post on Alternative Energy so they were obviously trying to force me to adopt another form of Alternative Energy: Evil Minion Heating.

The Evil Minion showed me how by having a Minion plunder your lap you can stay comfortable with the heat lowered by several degrees.

Evil Minion Heating.

With an Evil Minion on your lap you will feel comfortable with your thermostat a few degrees colder in the winter. It is estimated that for every degree Fahrenheit you lower your thermostat you can save up to 5% on your heating bills.

So during the winter Evil Minion Heating is quite a powerful source of Alternative Energy.

No comments: