Thursday, October 8, 2009

Catspiracy Purrsday: Mind Control Minion

For those of you wondering why I didn’t do my normal “Evil Minion Monday” it was my birthday and I took the day off from everything, including my blog.

The evil minions that have been spying on me and trying to use their insidious mind control on me left me a dead snake on the doorstep as a birthday gift (it’s the thought that counts).

After they took the day off they came back with a vengeance, one of them has a new tactic. He hits me with the full force of his mind control:

Minion unleashing Mind Control

This gives me an overwhelming urge to pet and hug him, then he takes off. This teasing leaves me more vulnerable to the others and I end up petting and hugging them.

He is a powerful evil minion indeed.

No comments: