Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thieving Thursdays 1


The march to restore sanity and keep fear alive has come and gone. So I have an opening on Thursdays and not as much time as normal, so I will evilly steal a couple of paragraphs from someone else's blog and post a link to their site.
It's evil ideas like this that convinced me a life of crime wasn't for me.

From: A Newbie's Guide to Publishing WITH A LITTLE HELP

If we're not in competition with one another, then it makes perfect sense to help each other out. After all, we're all in the same boat.

I do this a lot. Anyone who has ever done a booksigning with me knows that I spend a lot of time pimping my peers' books--often moreso than I pimp my own.

That said, here are some writers I'd like to share with you.

He goes on to list the books that some of his friends have on kindle. If you like books it's worth checking out his list


By Darrell B. Nelson author of Invasive Thoughts

No comments: