Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Strange Phone Call

This is the transcript of a strange phone call I received this morning, I’ve change my name to make me feel comfortable, but the rest of the transcript is real.

Caller: May I speak to Project Savior.

PS: Speaking.

Caller: Hi, My name is Julie and I am calling from National City about your Visa.

PS: Hi Julie, I’m not planning on traveling out of the country.

Caller: What are you talking about?

PS: Since I am not going to travel out of the country, why would I need a Visa?

(Silence)

Caller: Are you done speaking?

PS: I was waiting for you to answer my question.

Caller: What are you talking about? I’m calling about you Visa Credit Card.

PS: I’m sorry, I thought you were calling about my travel documents.

Caller: What are you talking about? Are you an Adult?

PS: I’ve got Pubes.

Caller: Are you sure?

PS (Zipper sound): Yep. How ‘bout you?

Caller: How ‘bout me what? I was calling about the fact that you are four months behind on your credit card.

(Silence)

Caller: Are you done speaking?

PS: I was waiting for you to ask a question.

Caller: Is there someone in your house that can explain to you what I am saying?

PS: Just my cat.

Caller: What are you talking about? Are you an Adult?

PS: Well I’m not gonna send you a picture, unless you send one first.

Caller: What are you talking about? If we can’t resolve this we may have to start legal action.

PS: So you admit to taking illegal action?

Caller: What are you talking about?

PS: You said, you “may have to start legal action”. That implies all the action you’ve taken so far is illegal action.

Caller: We haven’t taken any action.

PS: So this account has been inactive?

Caller: What are you talking about? Do you think this is a joke?

PS: I’m just trying to understand what you’re talking about.

(Silence)

Caller: Are you done talking?

PS: I was waiting for you to explain what you’re talking about.

Caller: You know what I’m talking about.

(Silence)

Caller: Are you done talking?

PS: I was waiting for you to ask a question.

Caller: I’m hanging up now, Bye!

PS: OK, bye… does this mean you’re not going to send an adult picture? Hello? Hello?


I wonder what she wanted?
Do you think I should call her?
Her name is Julie and her number is 1-800-544-3623 ext: 34651

No comments: